Sunday, April 11, 2010

timeless.

Do you know of one song that is timeless and brings you back to what you were feeling the first time you heard it?
For me, that song is Konstantine by Something Corporate.
I try not to listen to it too often because I'm scared it will lose its uniqueness
But every time I do,
Konstantine makes me feel exactly how I felt when I was 16 and this song meant the world to me
Being a teenager, I think I gave this song much more meaning than I could feel at that time, but some people say teenagers' feelings are 10x exaggerated/increased, so who knows really?
"This is to a girl who got into my head with all the pretty things she did"



PS: Something Corporate is making a reunion tour this summer. I would still give my left and right arm just to hear that song live.

No comments:

Post a Comment